Sunday 17 July 2011

Sunday Selections #28

In my old blog I loved to take part in Sunday Selections hosted by Kim at  FrogPondsRock

Kim says: "I take a lot of photos and most of them are just sitting around in folders on my desktop not doing anything. I thought that a dedicated post once a week would be a good way to share some of these photos that otherwise wouldn’t be seen by anyone other than me."

And she's nice enough to let us all join in! 

So here are my selections, taken with my brand spanking new DSLR that I bought myself as a consolation prize for unemployment :)







If you want to join in, go and visit Kim and post your link.

Emma xo

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I wish I had a DSLR. I especially love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candles in the sand! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favourite is the wine glass shadow, and not just because it is now drink o'clock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I'd love a DSLR. My brother-in-low has one and the pictures he takes are amazing. I love the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - they're all nice but the first and last stand out for me! I've been playing with shadows recently, too, and I'm thinking about starting a new meme of my own at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Emma Loves Comments....